Thursday, October 21, 2021

My kitten Pheobe

Also Pheobe
So when my kitten Pheobe was littler, she loved to ride in my toy pram and that was the reason I didn't throw it away. Now she is a couple of months old and looks like a cat ( 1 human year is 15 years to cats and a second human year is 9 years to cats and the rest of human years are 4 years to cat's..I have no idea if it's true, I just searched it up.) I was outside playing with her and put her into the pram to push her, then I decided to put it on my blog because why not? In the picture there will be some yellow flowers because I was trying to make her look at the camera.(I had to pick atleast 6 flowers
 because of her ) The photos turned out cute and funny. My opinion on her is that she's weird............ just my other pets. :>
Pheobe


4 comments:

  1. Hi Diana. I wanted to say he looks SO FLUFFY I WANT TO PAT HIM SOO... BAD. And he looks so similar to a cat i had when i was little. He just reminds me of my childhood.Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nooraldeen,thanks.By the way its a "she" and you know how you said she's fluffy? Well she hates getting brushed and its quite a pain to keep her still.

      Delete
  2. Hi Diana, Phoebe looks so cute she should be in a cat photo shoot. Do you call her any nicknames because I would love to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai Priscilla,thank you! I don't really have a nickname for her but she sometimes she hops like a bunny ( probably learnt it from my rabbit) so I guess she's a cabbit?

      Delete