Thursday, June 24, 2021

Our practice fale launch

 On Monday we practised our fale launches. ( A fale launch is basically a parade ) There is Kowhai , Totara , Kauri and Rata, i'm in Rata. The group who collects the most red, round tokens wins a whole block free. We practised the fale launch under the shade, we started yelling our chant ,  soon everyone was chanting and we couldn't hear a normal word, everything was like KTINIUKUCRCNKLPOKGYVYPJEOINJFH!    We couldn't even hear ourselves. After the launch I had a head ache. I honestly don't want to do the actual launch but I have to :<  R.I.P my ears. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Diana,
    I liked the way you added humour in your blog post,it made me more enthusiastic to read your blog.This reminded me of when I was your age. Maybe next time you can try say what Kowhai,Totara ,Rata and Kauri stand for because some people might not know what it means.





    ReplyDelete