Tuesday, August 24, 2021

About my budgie

Today I went to the park AGAIN and at the park there was actually a lot of things on the tree's, they looked like they were coats. But for the tree's, the coats were made out of string and there wasn't only one but like 30 ( I didn't count all of them) They were all different colours, I searched what they are for on google but since I didn't know what they are or called I couldn't really figure it out. If you have read my "About me" blog post you would know that I have 5 pets, 2 fish ,1 cat, 1 bunny and 1 bird. My bird is called Rio and he can actually speak some of my language, which is Russian , He can say his name ,bird in Russian  and for some reason he knows how to make a cat sound he also copies every single bird outside. Right now i'm trying to teach him how to say " I wan't broccoli" because he loves broccoli. He also loves shiny bells. Rio is nice as long as you don't put your hand in his cage because once I tried to pet him inside the cage but he bit me :( So take him out first.


2 comments:

  1. I love this post Diana! Are you going to the park all the time at the moment? We are lucky here in that we live directly across the road from the Onehunga basin. I have to walk Sunshine twice a day so I'm also at the park all the time.

    Wow so Rio is multilingual as well. How cool is that!
    I'll check back again soon as see what you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete