Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Something to try during lock down

 Sadly there is still corona virus. I was trying to keep myself busy so I cleaned my room but then I thought it was time to decorate. I went on youTube and searched up how to decorate your room, of course I picked the most good looking one and watched it. I found this lantern thing made out of string. They showed how to make it and obviously I tried to make it. First you get a bowl, put some liquid glue inside and a bit of water. Next you get any type of string and dip it inside the glue. Then you get any colour balloon ( I would prefer your least favourite because your going to pop it)  you wrap the string around the balloon and make sure it doesn't fall off. Put your balloon on a cup or somewhere safe for it to dry. When it dries, pop your balloon carefully and it should turn out like a ball made of string. You can add some fairy lights if you have any and that will be your light source. Mine didn't turn out good and i'm pretty sure that I didn't put enough string on it.  



 

3 comments:

  1. I was on the class blog looking at peoples blog and I read it all so closed the tab. Then a few seconds later I saw your post and without reading I said "Hi Diana". Then I read it and liked it. You have to clean your room? Same here! I'll try to make this but I don't thing so because I ran out of clear glue! Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana,
    Nice! Love that you were trying something different, even if it didn't turn out quite to way you planned it. I actually think you might not have used enough glue as it goes hard when dry so it would keep it's shape. Anyway A+ for effort.

    ReplyDelete