Monday, August 23, 2021

Lock down

When lock down began again I was quite annoyed because we had to stay at home again, not to mention it is level 4 so I can't even get sushi.( which is my favourite food) Also when you go for a walk and a person walks your way, you have to like, walk a bit further away which is just weird. My school was supposed to have speeches but once again lock down ruined it. Our teachers say to practise it but who knows when corona will be stopped, there's like 5-7 cases each day. Since it's not the holidays we still have to have school so we do it on google meet, in my opinion it's okay but I still prefer at school because it's much easier and you aren't on your device that much. I go to the park each day to get fresh air and to get some exercise, personally I think i'm lucky because my house is quite close to the park. The only thing lock down is good for is to spend time with your family and clean your house as much as you can. 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What an awesome post! I love it! It adds so much detail and good sentences. I love the starting. It made me interested! Go check my blog out and see if you can you can answer the question and see the twist!

    ReplyDelete