Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Decorating my room

 Since my string thing didn't work I decided to decorate my room with my name, I know it sounds weird but don't worry i'll only write my name once. I took some old cardboard from a box and shaped the letter "D". I then picked out three types of string, light blue, purple and string full of colours. Next I covered the letter "D" in that string. It took me at least  a day to make it. I also found a bubble maker or something that shoots out bubbles when you press a button. Mostly the bubble maker is green and purple but it has some of yellow and dark blue on it. Sadly you have to pour in some soap or something that make bubble in it, so it doesn't last forever :<


5 comments:

  1. Hi Diana,
    If you keep doing stuff like this for your room it is going to be amazing. That is so creative. I know the next thing you do will be just as good so keep us informed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Diana,

    What a great idea to decorate your room and blog about it. I'm keen to check your progress and see how the room makeover is looking. You are very creative and I'm sure you will inspire people. I really like your personal voice on this - "it doesn't last forever".

    I wonder in your blog post you can add paragraphs so that it is easier for your readers and will make your writing flow.

    Looking forward to future blog posts,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Miss Laxa,
      Thank you for the advice, I will try using paragraphs

      Delete
  3. Hey Diana

    Good on you for not being put off by your other arts and craft project and trying something else.. Would you call that resilience? I enjoy doing arts and crafts too

    Hey, you could’ve done your post like an instructional piece like the books at school. Listed the items you needed, with pictures.. step by step with picture. But that might be more work

    Happy creating Diana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marleen,
      Sure!I will try doing to add some pictures and list the items. But the thing is I was already done with it.

      Delete