Monday, September 20, 2021

Lots of WASPS

Auckland is still on level 4 and that means still no school. I decided to go jump on my trampoline and play with my rabbit Oreo cause I was bored, while I was playing, I spotted a wasp which made me freak out a little because it glided right above my non-brushed hair. I continued playing with my rabbit until I spotted two more wasps! I quickly made my way back into my house and got a little container which was made for  trapping insects and examining them. Next I scuttled back to my garden and my heart started beating.... There were like eight wasps on one singular plant. I swapped my container for a bottle full of tap water and sprayed the plant with the water, I sprayed all the wasps a couple times and until they all finally vanished. I then scanned the garden with my normal eyes but I couldn't find a wasp nest so the wasps were probably coming from our neighbours or something.  

7 comments:

  1. Hi Diana! All that nasty wasps does sound scary.. I am also scared of Bees flying around my house... It sounds like you hate wasps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also Diana would you like to create a blog post of what games you have being playing during alert level 4?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana

    Wow those wasps sound scary, I'm pleased they didn't come from your backyard though.
    Adding to this I love your rabbits name, its such a neat name and brings up nice thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diana,
    Your bunny's name sounds like it is black and white just like an oreo! I Really Love bunny's and I really want one.I Hate Wasps and bees they are scary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Diana,

    I was starting to get worried with how many wasps there were. I hope you are okay!

    I like the vocabulary you have used in your blog - there are a lot of interesting words like scuttle. I wonder if you can use paragraphs in your next blog.

    Looking forward to the next blog post,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Diana

    So many ‘juicy’ words I thought.. I liked scuttled and vanished! I think I would’ve vanished if I had seen the wasps!

    What plant were they hanging around? Do you think they were attracted to that maybe? Glad nothing bad happened!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you,and like you I hate wasps so I decided to just get rid of the plant

    ReplyDelete