Thursday, November 4, 2021

Diwali

 Since my mum works in the library I have to come with her and today everyone of the teachers and other people who were there aswell had to bring some food because it was Diwali. One person brought some professional  made sweets and they tasted delicious. My mum made pork with some tasty sauce, I brought some extra jelly and by extra I mean extra because I only had 1 packet of it and there was only enough for 6 cups. There was heaps of fruit and other food like drinks and all stuff that tasted good, my favourite dish out of all of them would be strawberries and mango-lassie.

6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Diana,

    I heard about this special morning tea! It sounds lovely and I love mango-lassi too.

    Did you take any photos?

    Looking forward to future blog posts,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Miss Laxa, No,I didn't take any photos but I'll try to next time!

      Delete
  2. Hi Diana,
    All the food you ate sounds really good! What sweets did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dianna,
    It was nice seeing you when I popped into school. I missed the Diwali sweets. Did you have a favourite sweet you liked?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Fernandes, My favourite was the orange one, I think its called jalebi.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete