Monday, November 15, 2021

FALE

 So in New Windsor school they started to build a Fale and they finally finished. It took then about 4-5 days which isn't that much, sadly I couldn't do a before and after because I had no permission to take photos of the 3 men who were building it.  Also because I had no idea they were building it on the platform/stage so if I did do it, it would be like, half done. It's supposed to be round but it looks good anyway. The roof doesn't feel like its made out of natural materiel, I feel like its some sort of plastic. They had to cut out the wood on the stage to place the wooden poles. I rate it a 7/10 because when its sunny or rainy it blocks it and lets you be. Also you cant really fit alot of people there but if you do go there, you might get hit with a ball. What about you?



 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana! :)

    Woahh I think that was a good idea, it reminds me of an old house people used to build.

    ReplyDelete