Monday, November 22, 2021

My 100 word weaving story

Weaving

On a normal Friday my whole class did weaving. We had a choice whether to do a simple square with Miss Rose or one from a YouTube video.We did the weaving for science, since we were learning about a plant called harakeke. Miss Rose showed us an interesting video about the plant, like where to cut it or where you can find it. I made mine from a YouTube video, it was quite complicated at first, like where to glue it and fold it and not to mention I had different colours but I got used to the rhythm.



That is Miss Rose ( I cropped myself out)



4 comments:

  1. Hello Diana,
    I like this post! The colour combinations go really good together.
    This reminds of when I used to try do origami kind of projects at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Diana. The weaving looks awesome. I bet it was quite relaxing too? Did you get the 100 word idea from our Cybersmart lesson?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phill, yeah it was quite relaxing and Mrs Ghosh thought it was cool so basically yes, she did get the idea from the cyber smart lesson.

      Delete
  3. Hello Diana , I like this post I like the two colours you used they match very well with each other . 🤗 did you like making it up with your class ???. Bye !

    ReplyDelete